7 Reasons People FAIL when investing in Real Estate
1. Spent All their money on seminars, bus tours and “Education”
Been burned. Skeptical for good reason.
2. Limited by market…think only of investing in their own city/state.
3. Lack knowledge.
Clueless. No Plan. Think like a desperate business opportunity seeker (= bad) Think RE Investing is only FLIPPING. or slum-lording
4. Don’t understand Money — think like an investor. how $$ works. ROI principles.
5. Don’t Know where to find $$ or think it has to come out of their budget.
6. Landlording sucks.
Heard war/horror stories. Bad Experience. Suck at collecting rent, doing repairs, etc.
7. Don’t know how to find deals.